Hours Of Operation
Friday, March 16, 2018
3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Saturday, March 17, 2018
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday, March 18, 2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
All attendees will be searched. This is a clean, safe, family-oriented, tattoo convention & concert. Sheriffs Department will be present and enforcing rules so everyone can enjoy themselves.
This is an ALL AGES show. A child under 7 will be admitted free of charge with an accompanying a paid adult ticket. When it comes to your children, take an active role. There MAY be subject matter that you deem inappropriate for your child, you MAY deem the music hall to be too loud for your child.
For all information about tickets (issuing, printing or downloading tickets) please email Front Gate Tickets at: email@example.com
Current California tattooing laws prohibit: (1) anyone tattooing minors (under age 18), (2) any minor from getting tattoo. Sheriff's Department will be present to enforce this law.
Current California piercing laws allow minors (above age 16) to get body piercing with written parental consent. Sheriff's Department will be present to enforce this law.
There will be a variety of food and beverages available, beer 21+ with ID, and bathrooms.
- Bad Vibes / Bad Attitudes
- Weapons, knives, firearms or anything that security / police deem a weapon
- Colors / Patches Of Affiliation
- Glass of any kind, including glass bottles
- Outside Food and Drinks
- Tents of any kind
- Beach umbrellas
- Narcotics and drug paraphernalia. Marijuana is still illegal to consume in public.
- Alcohol of any kind
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft.
- Marker pens and spray paint
- Chairs / Hammocks / Other Lounging Equipment
- Water Guns and Water Balloons
- Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters (motorized or push), hover boards, Segway’s.
- Chains or other spiked jewelry
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Glow Sticks
- Totems / Flags / Flag Poles
- Megaphones, PA Systems, Air Horns
- Coolers Of Any Kind
- Pets (Service Animals Exempt)
- Video Recording Equipment
- Professional Cameras and Camera Equipment
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Amplified sound devices (Wireless speakers, etc.)
- Flyers / Stickers
- Selfie sticks
- Security has final say on allowed and prohibited items.
- Clear Plastic refillable water containers. No Metal, No Glass
- Bags in compliance with our “Clear Bag” Policy”
- Blankets and Beach Towels
- Standard Non Professional Cameras
- We are an all ages show.
- Cell Phone
- Medications with a prescription and valid ID matching.
Are YOU the NEXT Sullen Angel? MUSINK has once again asked Sullen Clothing's Angels to find the MOST beautiful and inked women. The top inked beauties will be invited to MUSINK March 16th-18th to compete for the title of Miss MUSINK 2018 and a spot as the NEXT official Sullen Angel.
Casting is now open. If you would like to participate, email submission for consideration to Bernadette@SullenClothing.com.
(You must be 21 or older to enter and you must be tattooed. You must be able to attend the live show on March 16th, 17th and 18th, 2018. Travel & accommodations are not provided.)
Embassy Suites in Irvine is once again our host hotel!
A block of rooms has been reserved for March 15, 2018 - March 19, 2018. The special room rate will be available until MIDNIGHT (EASTERN TIME) March 1st or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Special self parking in "hotel" parking structure at $5.00 per night with in/out privilege.
Address:Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine Orange County Airport
2120 Main Street
Reservations: (877) 379-4478
Group Name:Musink Tattoo Convention & Music Festival
The Orange County Fair & Exposition Center is located at:
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
FROM ORANGE COUNTY
The 405, 5, 91 and 22 Freeways all connect with the south Newport (55) Freeway. Exit Del Mar/Fair Drive, right on Fair Drive.
FROM LOS ANGELES
5 south or 405 south to 55 south, exit Del Mar/Fair Drive, right on Fair Drive, Right on Fairview Road. Parking at Fairview Road and Arlington Drive.
FROM LAX/LONG BEACH
405 south, exit Fairview, right on Fairview, left on Fair Drive, Right on Fairview Road. Parking at Fairview Road and Arlington Drive.
91 west to 55 south, exit Del Mar/Fair Drive, right on Fair Drive, Right on Fairview Road. Parking at Fairview Road and Arlington Drive.
FROM SAN DIEGO
5 north to 405 north to 55 south, exit Del Mar/Fair Drive, right on Fair Drive, Right on Fairview Road. Parking at Fairview Road and Arlington Drive.